Do you work in prevention and/or early diagnosis of skin cancer and other skin conditions?
This category recognises the impact of measurable preventative initiatives to help people, their families and/or carers to live healthier lives and reduce the risk of developing skin cancer and other skin conditions, and of early diagnosis and management initiatives to optimise outcomes and reduce complications.
Entries may be submitted by NHS organisations, charities, national bodies, CCGs, local authorities, schools, pharmacies and private/consumer brand initiatives operating at a local, regional or national level.
Entries should demonstrate clear, specific goals with outcomes that have been evaluated using appropriate baseline and follow-up measures. There should be evidence of innovation, and details of project planning, methods, safety considerations, effectiveness, timeliness, user feedback, cost efficiency and economic viability, as well as evidence of potential/demonstrable sustainability and dissemination.
Entries to this category could include:
- GP practice initiatives
- Prevention of skin cancer initiatives
- Early diagnosis of skin lesions, malignant and non-malignant
- Prevention of dermatitis and atopic dermatitis, early detection of symptoms and treatment to prevention complications
- Early diagnosis and treatment of psoriasis
- Digital and technology initiatives: should be UK or Ireland based (even if they are used globally).