Before submitting your entry, please ensure you have:
- Entered one category per entry only
- Do watch the group heads recorded video on the Meet the Judges page
- Read the criteria carefully and entered the correct category - if you are unsure please contact Siobhan Thwaites, email: email@example.com or tel: 07969 313734 for advice
- Completed your contact details in case we need more information
- Included additional team member involved in this initiative if applicable
- Listed the title of your submission statement in no more than 2,500 words total.
- Included any necessary supporting materials and summary sheet (mandatory)
- If your initiative has previously been entered into the QiC Diabetes awards in their or another category, don't forget to attach and clearly mark the previous entry including judges' feedback comments. Your entry will need to demonstrate that you have addressed the judges' comments or how the initiatives has progressed, so make sure your entry form reflects this.
- Please ensure that any website/ digital media you refer to in your entry can be accessed by our panel of judges, therefore include any passwords or specific links when submitting your entry and keep links open until the end of the judging day (25 July, 2019).
For further information/help with your entry please contact:
Siobhan Thwaites: T: 07969313734, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Watson: T: 01372 414248 E: email@example.com