Before submitting your entry, please ensure you have:
- Entered one category per entry only
- Read the criteria carefully and entered the correct category – if you are unsure please contact Siobhan Ford, email: email@example.com or tel: 07969 313734 for advice
- Completed your contact details in case we need more information
- Included additional team member involved in this initiative if applicable
- Listed the title of your submission
- Completed all parts of the submission statement in no more than 2,500 words total and entered a word count at the end of each section
- Included any necessary supporting materials and summary sheet (mandatory)
If your initiative has previously been entered into the QiC Diabetes awards in this or another category, don’t forget to attach and clearly mark the previous entry including judges’ feedback comments. Your entry will need to demonstrate that you have addressed the judges’ comments or how the initiative has progressed, so make sure your entry form reflects this.
Please ensure that any websites/digital media you refer to in your entry can be accessed by our panel of judges, therefore include any passwords or specific links when submitting your entry and keep links open until the end of the judging day (16 July 2020).
For further information/help with your entry, please contact:
Siobhan Ford: T: 07969 313734, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Tuesley: T: 01372 414 243, E: email@example.com