The new entry system - qicdiabetes.awardsplatform.com - will streamline entering, making the whole process much simpler for you.
There is no entry fee, and the entry closing date is midnight Monday 12 July.
Please ensure you have read and are familiar with the updated 2021 entry rules
- Each criterion has a maximum word count and when planning your entry, so you should take note of these.
- Entries are accepted for projects between March 2020 to July 2021 with six – 12 months results
- Digital and technology initiatives should be UK or Ireland based (even if they are used globally).
- Previous work will not be taken into account for this year’s assessment
- The only supporting materials required are an image or video that supports your entry. This will be used in AV, on results pages and the results book if you are selected as a finalist.
- Please carefully consider one category only to submit your project to, there will be no category reallocation by the judges
- If you have an additional project you can enter this into another category of your choosing.
Once you have chosen your category including the nomination categories please access the online entry portal, accessible via this link: qicdiabetes.awardsplatform.com
Finalists will be notified by 17 September and invited to watch the livestream awards.
For further information/help with your submission, please contact:
Debbie Tuesley: T: 01372 414243, E: firstname.lastname@example.org