This award recognises the impact of diagnosis and testing programmes in helping to improve identification of hepatitis C in the UK.
Submissions may include initiatives around increasing screening uptake; developing new pathways to improve access to diagnostics leading to increased identification; developing innovative models and diagnostic services that demonstrate improved access to diagnosis and testing.
Entries should demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Clearly defined project scope
- Engagement, analysis and understanding of the local community
- Patient centricity - improved patient care and outcomes
- Assessment of quality improvement before and after the change initiative
- Impact on staff and/or the organisation
- Change through innovation
- Transferability to other areas/organisations/departments and sectors
- Linkage back to care