This award recognises the impact of prevention and early detection programmes in helping to reduce the growing prevalence of hepatitis C.
Submissions may include initiatives around disease or symptom-awareness programmes; or initiatives that support patients to reduce their risk of specific complications.
Entries should demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Clearly defined project scope
- Engagement, analysis and understanding of the local community
- Patient centricity - improved patient care and outcomes
- Assessment of quality improvement before and after the change intitiative
- Impact on staff and/or the organisation
- Change through innovation
- Transferability to other areas/organisations/departments and sectors