The entry process
The entry process is simple, so entering should not take up much time.
There is no entry fee.
Entry Deadline: 28th April 2023.
Enter here: https://qicdermatology.awardsplatform.com/
For further information/help with your submission, please contact:
Debbie Tuesley: T: 01372 414243, E: email@example.com
Problems downloading the entry form?
If you are unable to download the form due to your company's firewall or anti-virus settings, please contact Debbie Tuesley on firstname.lastname@example.org and the form will be e-mailed directly to you.
Which category to enter
Take a look at the categories to decide which one is most appropriate for your entry. Please note that an initiative can be entered in one category only. However an entrant can submit multiple initiatives into the appropriate categories.
Entries are accepted for initiatives for the last five years (Jan 2018 – December 2022).
Each section of the entry has a specified word count.
- All sections must be completed for entries to be considered by the judging panel. You will not be able to submit an entry unless all sections are completed
- Please see judging criteria and scoring for allocation of points for each section
- Judges retain the right to reassign entries to an alternative category than the one to which it has been submitted, if they feel it would be more appropriate or advantageous to the entry
Plan your entry
Writing an effective QiC Dermatology entry takes careful planning. You must detail the aims and objectives which you have achieved. If you do not have results, this may result in your entry being marked down.
As a guide your objectives should be SMARTER – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound, Evaluated and Reviewed.
To help you write a winning entry please download the Seven Steps to Success, which offers advice and guidance on how to make your entry stand out.
Entries may be accompanied by supporting materials and visuals to illustrate the work undertaken.
ESSENTIAL: A summary sheet must be supplied with supporting material:
- Itemising each piece of supporting material
- Clearly referencing where evidence has been supplied in support of all claims made in the entry
It is important for entrants to realise that, at the first stage of judging, decisions will be based on content of the written submission only.
Supporting materials will be made available at the second stage of judging at the judging day.
Visit https://qicdermatology.awardsplatform.com/ and submit your choice for who should win either the 2023 Dermatology Hero Award and/or the Unsung Hero in Dermatology Award
What happens next?
Finalists will be notified by Friday 23rd June and invited to the awards ceremony will take place in September in a face to face setting. Date and venue to be confirmed