The entry process
The entry process is simple, so entering should not take up much time.
There is no entry fee.
Extended Entry Deadline: 25th March 2022.
Enter here: https://qicdermatology.awardsplatform.com/
For further information/help with your submission, please contact:
Debbie Tuesley: T: 01372 414243, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Problems downloading the entry form?
If you are unable to download the form due to your company's firewall or anti-virus settings, please contact Debbie Tuesley on email@example.com and the form will be e-mailed directly to you.
Which category to enter
Take a look at the categories to decide which one is most appropriate for your entry. Please note that an initiative can be entered in one category only. However an entrant can submit multiple initiatives into the appropriate categories.
Entries are accepted for initiatives for the last five years (Jan 2017 – Dec 2021)
- Each section of the entry has a specified word count.
- All sections must be completed for entries to be considered by the judging panel. You will not be able to submit an entry unless all sections are completed
- Please see judging criteria and scoring for allocation of points for each section
- Judges retain the right to reassign entries to an alternative category than the one to which it has been submitted, if they feel it would be more appropriate or advantageous to the entry
Plan your entry
Writing an effective QiC Dermatology entry takes careful planning. You must detail the aims and objectives which you have achieved.
As a guide your objectives should be SMARTER – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound, Evaluated and Reviewed.
To help you write a winning entry, you can download the Seven Steps to Success, which offers advice and guidance on how to make your entry stand out.
Entries may be accompanied by supporting materials and visuals to illustrate the work undertaken. ESSENTIAL: A summary sheet must be supplied with supporting material:
- Itemising each piece of supporting material
- Clearly referencing where evidence has been supplied in support of all claims made in the entry
It is important for entrants to realise that, at the first stage of judging, decisions will be based on content of the written submission only.
Supporting materials will be made available at the second stage of judging at the judging day.
Visit https://qicdermatology.awardsplatform.com/ and submit your choice for who should win the 2022 QiC Dermatology in association with Dermatology in practice Award for Outstanding Services in Dermatology
What happens next?
Finalists will be notified by Friday 3 June and invited to attend the awards ceremony, which will take place at Sanofi ’s Reading headquarters on Monday 12 September 2022, dependent upon Government advice on social distancing and allowable size of gatherings