The entry system qicdiabetes.awardsplatform.com will streamline entering, making the whole process much simpler for you.
There is no entry fee, and the entry closing date is Friday 7 July.
Please ensure you have read and are familiar with the updated 2023 entry rules, ie:
- Each criterion has a maximum word count and when planning your entry, you should take note of these
- Entries are accepted for projects between January 2021 to July 20223 but they must be able to demonstrate the difference they have made. Projects which have no results yet should consider applying in 2024
- Digital and technology initiatives should be UK or Ireland based (even if they are used, globally)
- Previous work entered into QiC Diabetes will not be taken into account
- The only supporting materials required are an image or video that supports your entry. This will be used in AV, on results pages and the results book if you are selected as a finalist.
- Please carefully consider one category only to submit your project to, there will be no category reallocation by the judges
- If you have an additional project you can enter this into another category of your choosing.
Once you have chosen your category (including the nomination categories) please access the online entry portal, accessible via this link: qicdiabetes.awardsplatform.com
Please note, by entering you are giving permission for PM Group Worldwide Ltd to use the entry images and your photo should you be selected as a finalst at the awards. If you do not wish for this to happen, please select the “opt out” check box when you submit your entry.
Finalists will be notified by 15 September and invited to attend the awards on Thursday 12 October at Sanofi’s UK offices in Reading. Government guidelines allowing.