The entry system qicdiabetes.awardsplatform.com will streamline entering, making the whole process much simpler for you.
There is no entry fee, and the entry closing date is Friday 1 July.
Please ensure you have read and are familiar with the updated 2022 entry rules, ie:
- Each criterion has a maximum word count and when planning your entry, you should take note of these
- Entries are accepted for projects between January 2020 to July 2022, but they must be able to demonstrate the difference they have made. Projects which have no results yet should consider applying in 2023
- Digital and technology initiatives should be UK or Ireland based (even if they are used, globally)
- Previous work entered into QiC Diabetes will not be taken into account
- The only supporting materials required are an image or video that supports your entry. This will be used in AV, on results pages and the results book if you are selected as a finalist.
- Please carefully consider one category only to submit your project to, there will be no category reallocation by the judges
- If you have an additional project you can enter this into another category of your choosing.
Once you have chosen your category (including the nomination categories) please access the online entry portal, accessible via this link: qicdiabetes.awardsplatform.com
Finalists will be notified by 16 September and invited to attend the awards on Thursday 13 October at Sanofi’s UK offices in Reading. Government guidelines allowing.